#PCED problem

Chris, I seem to remember seeing something about this problem before, but I
can't remember your response. When I run a PCED syn that contains two or more
separate commands (e.g., ED CED.CFG^CED LOAD CED.CFG), the first command
executes fine, but the second doesn't execute until I hit a key. In the
example above, after I exit from my editor I get a DOS prompt. After I hit a
key, then CED LOAD CED.CFG is executed. I'm running on an XT clone--is this a
hardware problem?

-sdl-