xywiii +

Drew, I have an interesting "feature" encountered with 3.52a. In running a
spell of a legal document, where "Respondent" is the last word of one
paragraph, and the first word of the next, where the second paragraph has a
<> to give automatic numbering of the paragraphs, the speller reports a
duplicate word, but fails to display the two words.

The speller should be fixed, so that a number in between two words, or a
paragraph, is sufficient to let the speller know that there are not "duplicate"
words. BTW, I ***do*** like the duplicate word detection feature. It is very
nice, but just needs to be refined in this area.

jrb