RE: Keyboard lead

I can buy these keyboards for $5 at a computer shop a quarter mile from my house.

Why not just go out and pick up a few of these keyboards as insurance?

From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avrom Fischer
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 3:02 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Keyboard lead

Dear Paul

    Given that using Xywrite means that we are all using obsolete and discontinued software and hardware, I am sure we all emphasize with you.  Until you get more info on saving the leads to your keyboard, I suggest that you get a keyboard cable extension.  That will lessen the stress on the cable of your keyboard if you should drop it and also lessen the chances of damage where the keyboard cable would normally interface with the keyboard port on the pc.  It is easier to replace a keyboard extension than to try and repair the fitting on a keyboard cable itself.

a vromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx