From: Ken Kalfus
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: Off topic new pc

For what it's worth, I just bought a Dell E310 - not quite the muscle machine
you have in mind, but all right, I think. A few months back I was fretting here
about transferring XyIII+ to an XP machine. I used Dell's Alohabob File Relocator
Ultra, and it was near brilliant. OK, some text files have gone missing, but XyIII+
came over entirely intact, with all my macros in place, no installation required at
all. I'm pretty amazed.

Best,

Ken