Re: F5--and everything went black...

This is an open standard? As i understand it, mathematical
compression would do things like the odt format was actually
smaller than txt. short of compression,

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:06:28 -0400
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Robert Holmgren"
Subject: Re: F5--and everything went black...

I've never heard your complaint before.

Is it possible that
you are running a service or a program in background that
responds to the F5 key? If you take a look at the list of
running programs, even when nothing is running on the Desktop
you'll see 30 or 40 programs probably, many more on XP than on
previous operating systems (command TLIST at a DOS Prompt to
see your running Task List). A lot of those programs were
pre-installed by your manufacturer.

Robert Holmgren