Re: OT: Windows 10 free upgrade

Reply to note from J R FOX <jr_fox@xxxxxxxxxxx> Thu, 4 Jul 2019
21:27:05 +0000 (UTC)

> If you must, you must.

I hear you, Jordan. I didn't have to, certainly not now. But I was
involuntarily upgraded to Win 10 at work a year ago, and, mirabile
dictu, it's worked out fine. And I figured that, like it or not, 10
will ultimately be the way forward -- if, that is, you're going to
stick with Windows at all. (Yes, privacy/telemetry is a concern, but
you can easily turn it all off, either in Settings or, with more
granularity, via the Group Policy editor.) Everything is humming along
nicely here. I've even been using the new MS browser, Edge. It feels
zippy compared to Firefox.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx