Re: BIGED Calling up entries from LEX's ECY and TXT searches

Reply to note from "Paul Breeze" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC) Fri, 20 Dec 2019 12:45:34
+0000

Hello, Paul,

> When I carry out an ECY or TXT search using your BIGED routines I
> end up with a list of occurrences of the search word (eg
> utilitarianism).  How -- if it is possible -- do I call up the
> specific entry?

TRACK<Helpkey> with the cursor on the entry that you want to call up.
This will (or should) CAll the target file (or BigED it if it's larger
than 500K) and jump to the entry. Once you're in a BigED, use BigSE or
BigSEB to find other instances of the search string.

I hope this helps.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx