Re: OT: Win-10 Updates

Phil,
I gather it is a long time you had your spell at Atex, but I wonder do you know anything about what has been going on at the company lately. I know it has changed hands and is still a major global player in the newspaper industry (see: https://www.atex.com/). What I would like to know more about is the technology used by them, is it still based on XyWrite-like technical underpinnings?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Phil White actually worked on ATex?! I'm ready to follow him anywhere.