Re: BIGED Calling up entries from LEX's ECY and TXT searches

Dear Carl

Thanks.  I have tested it out, as below, not always with perfect results.
Using TRACK on an entry in Britannica sometimes works and sometimes does not. In some cases it will take me to the entry but in others I end up on page that seems to be the final page of a chunk with a sentence left hanging in mid air at the end.
For example I have been searching for 'utilitarianism' which throws up a
lot of entries.  Using TRACK on the first of the main entries works; on
the tenth entry I am left midway through an entry for TAIT, A. F.; using
it on the last entry, meanwhile simply leaves me at the start of the
Encyclopaedia.
In all cases the search takes some time and a timeout countdown starts
which I rest at the top of the file.
I use ECY rarely so it is not a big issue.  Britannica is not the ideal
text file to be searching in this way.
I have tested TXT on the bible and that works exactly as desired.
Meanwhile, LEX and DCT are wonderful and I use these regularly.

Best wishes

Paul
PS. I have a TXT copy of the Diary of Samuel Pepys but if I search that, TRACK does not take me to the correct place in the text. I know that you spent some time editing the other files so that they worked with BIGED. Is there something I can do to PEPYS.TXT to make it more reliable?