Re: OED lookup, again

Dear Carl

OED2.DAT is already in the root of D:\. I have tried moving it to C:\ but it makes no difference. There is still as stray GoXY window that needs to be shut. This is not really an issue, just the perfectionist in me showing itself. Having the lookup working again is a great boon and I will be content with that.
Paul