Re: OED lookup, again

Hello, Paul,
I have just had a look in U2 and found a routine called OEDD that
has your signature.  ... How do I set the path for this routine?
OEDD assumes that XYWWWEB.REG has a section labeled [Paths], and that
the OED setting is in that section. So it should work if you do this:

[Paths]
OED=d:\OED
Of course if you have several paths grouped together in .REG, situate the [Paths] header at the top of the list.
Note, however, that OEDD is made for versions of the OED (v3 and
later) that support using the Windows clipboard for lookups. If you're
running v2, OEDD will launch or switch focus to the OED, but the
lookup function won't work.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx