Re: How to install XyWin under otvdm

I'll try to figure out how to edit the savegets to do what Dave suggests (it's been decades since I knew my way around the depths of XyWrite), but meanwhile, here's another question:

The first four lines of the XYSTART.INT file created by the installer look like this in the editor window:

BX DEFAULT DR=C:\XWQ2 ;*;
BX LOAD C:\XW\XWU3U3Q2 ;*;
MW mxLOAD C:\XW\XWUIF.UIFQ2 ;*;
BX DEFAULT DR=C:\XWQ2 ;*;

I think I can figure out that Q2 is a code. What puzzles me is that third line, which looks very strange to my ignorant eyes. Is it supposed to look like that or has something got messed up?