Re: More OED

Reply to note from "Paul Breeze"
Tue, 7 Jan 2020 13:51:56 +0000 Hi, Paul, > I have been trying out OEDD and it does seem smoother than the OED > lookup for V2 of the dictionary. However when I use it either > from a shortcut key or from the command line -- after OED v4 has > been launched -- it feeds the word to OED but does not switch > focus. It that the expected behaviour or should it switch focus > too? That *was* the expected behavior, but as it happens I changed it last week so that focus switches to the OED. For the moment I'm locked out of xywrite.org, so please grab the latest U2 (dated 12/31/2019) here: http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/XYWWEBU2.ZIP Just update the core U2 files. No need to update OEDD.A3X as the Autoit code for this routine is now embedded in XYWWWEB.U2. The latest U2 files are always available here: Jumbo U2 Main Files: http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/XYWWEBU2.ZIP U2 Extras: http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/U2EXTRAS.ZIP Changelog: http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/changelog.pdf > I have also discovered, with Roberts OED lookup routine for OED > v2, that there is always a GoOED window open once the routine has > been used, or at least until OED is closed again. I had not > noticed this before and I assume this is actually normal. Yes, I believe it is. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxxxx