Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

Edward,

> One question: the reference material lists a function that claims to size the document window (MW sw). Does anyone > know how to use this to set a window to a specific size? If so, I'll update the installer to use it.

I do not know. One way of finding out this kind of stuff would be to scan the menu files (DLG) and find an instance.

I did some experimenting with the speller files, and ran into this post by Robert Holmgren "IBM Releases 27 Dictionaries/Thesaurii for Xy4-DOS and XyWin" (http://www.holmgren.org/XySearch/mail/msg30774.html). My question, has anyone of a copy of these spellers?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx