Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

Dear Edward

Yes, yours is probably a simpler way to set it. I did what I always do and went into Windows "settings/control panel/system/advanced/Environment Variables" and created a new entry.

I have no idea why autoexec.bat does not work. I have tried every variable I can think of, including moving the installation to C:\XW, rebooting etc, but nothing affects it.

Best wishes

Paul