Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

My experience is broadly the same as Edward's and Carl's. Testing XyWin with AUTOEXEC.BAT in C:\OTVDM\C (in Win10, with XyWin installed in C:\XW) got the speller to work on first use when not in C:\XW; thesaurus and U2 not tested -- in my case, I just added AUTOEXEC.BAT to my existing installation.

Paul L