Re: OT: re Acronis & Win-10

Jordan,
I am currently using Acronis 2013 for my Win7 machines, my son has a newer edition with Win 10 as the operating system. My setup has worked fine, but the Win 10 seems more problematic. I have not fully investigated the reasons. However, I find that running Acronis at the beginning of a normal Windows session is the best policy. The at shutdown option does not always work.

>The end result was that the new computer would not boot --
*except in Safe Mode, which is not very useful.*  So, WHAT .
. . drivers ?   Then I ran out of time, and need to revisit this.
If you have the Windows install disk, you could use it to try to repair the installation. You may need to run the repair utility several times in order to get a working setup.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
I'm posting this here since I know we have some current or
past Acronis users here, including Phillip White, Paul Breeze,
and Kari.  I was looking to confirm or dispute some reports
I've seen that recent years' Acronis versions had problems
working properly with Windows 10.  What has your experience
been, if any ?

   Jordan