Re: Printing from VdosPlus

Hello Paul,
I would suggest you try the following (I think you could have version 3.01 and the installer may succeed to update your copy):
1) make a copy (or a zip archive) of your current vDosPlus folder in
another folder,
2) apply the latest installer to your vDosPlus folder with the
appropriate options to save your current settings (the installer is
built to support this!),

3) try starting the new setup, if everything works, you are done,
4) if it does not, make a copy (or a zip archive) of your altered vDosPlus folder and restore the original contents of your vDosPlus folder, and use the GhostScript and new printer files and settings from the latest version to patch up your installation manually.
Back up first and store the backups in a safe place, then you will not
lose anything whatever happens.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
I would like to set up printing from VdosPlus using Ghostscript.  I have and oldish version of VdosPlus (2016-10-01) which is quite heavily personalised so I don't want to use the installer and find I have to reconfigure many features again.  Is there a simple step-by-step guide to tell me how to go about this?  I have read the printer files in my installation but I am still in the dark.