Re: Printing from VdosPlus

John and Kari
I have never used the installer so; no ghostscript on my system. And when I tried the installer it destroyed most of the customisation I have, so; back to step-by-step.
I have installed the 64 bit version of Ghostscript onto my system.  I
have also extracted the printer file gs-a4.pr4, renamed it gs-a4.prn and
placed it into my XY4 folder, then added it to my printers in XY4 using
the SETP command.  Having done that, when I tried to print I got an
error message about gswin32c and pcl6.  Fortunately a Duckduckgo search
found the solution to that the two files are now in my VdosPlus folder.
Now when I command TY the file appears in a PDF viewer which appears to
mean that everything is working.
However, when I run XY4 in VdosPlus I now get an error, "invalid BP=82"
or something similar.  This setting (BP=82) is in the printer file but I
can find nothing in the XY4 documentation to tell me what BP does.  Can
I just Rem it out with a semi-colon?
Then, how do I set a default font other than Courier?  I tried putting a
default value of UF in my startup.int but that does not work.

Paul

---