Re: Printing from VdosPlus

Paul,
Frankly, my experience is rather limited (to XY3 and NB3), so I should not mess up with Xy4 printer files at all as the printing subsystem is so different. You may comment out all the A4 page setup lines, the XY4 system should be able to take care of them. (I must say I am puzzled by the BP line, I cannot remember what it should represent, is it a typo instead of 'BT'?). Sorry, this is not up to what it should be, and needs investigation and more work. Maybe Carl might be of assistance?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
However, when I run XY4 in VdosPlus I now get an error, "invalid BP=82" or something similar.  This setting (BP=82) is in the printer file but I can find nothing in the XY4 documentation to tell me what BP does.  Can I just Rem it out with a semi-colon?
Then, how do I set a default font other than Courier?  I tried putting a
default value of UF in my startup.int but that does not work.

Paul