Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

Dear Carl
Thanks. I have installed the new version of U2 and all is fine now here too.

Paul

On 17/01/2020 00:56, Carl Distefano wrote:
Reply to note from "Paul Breeze" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC) Wed, 15 Jan 2020 15:55:09
+0000

Have you installed XYWWWEB.U2 in your copy of XW?  If so can you
confirm whether you get slightly aberrant behaviour when calling
Help+HELPKEY or Help-About+HELPKEY.  With my installation a
timeout countdown starts and I have to use CTRL+BREAK to stop it,
at which case help does appear.

Paul, yes, I saw that behavior. It's now fixed in U2 -- at least I'm
not seeing it anymore. Latest is here:

http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/XYWWEBU2.ZIP