Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

Dear Kari and XyWin users

Is this the general perception of XYWin, that it is too buggy to be useful?
I currently use Notabene 9 in a virtual machine for some projects where I am working with a lot of tables because I find the tables easier to created and manage with the windows program. However it would be much more convenient not to have to use the virtual machine. I have been trying to work with the OTVDM developers to get NB9 running in Windows 7 64 bit but we are not there yet. XYWin would offer and alternative which I will consider if the work with NB9 fails but any feedback from other users would be valuable.

Paul