Re: Larger draft and command line font with XYWin under Windows 7

One futher observation that might be useful. The font that controls the text on the status bar and the path for XYWin in windows 7 64 bit is:

MS Sans Serif 8,10,12,14,18,24

found at:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts
The default for this under stand screen settings is SSERIFE.FON. Changing this to SSERIFF.FON will increase the size of the font used in XYWin. I have found the change useful. I imagine the settings are the same in Windows 10 but if not search for SSERIFE or SSERIFF.

Paul