Re: Revised installer for XyWin

Edward,

The old version of installer did not make an autoexec.bat file in my case. I ran it several times. The same thing today, no autoexec.bat file. Am I downloading the same version you are uploading? (I use: http://www.columbia.edu/%7Eem36/OtvdmSetup.exe)

I seemed to get the speller working without the autoexec.bat. EnumFontLimitation = 1 is in use, otherwise XyWin refuses to start.

The crash is normal XyWin behavior, it is not very stable and crashes
ever so often. It is the menus that are prone to produce unpredictable
results.
Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)