Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

I had a few minutes free in office hours, so I've updated that PrintFilePrinter program. Now, if you specify the output print file in Xy (or anything else) as PDFTEMP.PCL (or .PS, .ESC, or .PRN), then the resulting PDF will be written to your Windows temporary folder (i.e. %TEMP%) and opened from there, instead of on the desktop as it would be otherwise. Tested under XyWin.

This isn't documented on the web page for the program, but I'll get
around to that later.