Re: OT: Windows "brain transplant" redux

Hi Paul,

I still have an external (USB powered) floppy drive.
Since we're all about the by now fairly obscure here
on this List, for reference sake I will mention a diskette
imaging program that I used successfully, back in the
day, from a French software developer.

That's what I could still find for the older, legacy version.
It moved on to a later-Windows version

Does the boot disk you mentioned actually need to be
run from DOS ?  What about with a DOS emulator ?
Otherwise, one could probably mount and run a
diskette image using something like Daemon Tools,
or the portable one I have liked, ISO Toolkit, in order
to avoid needing a floppy drive.

   Jordan