Re: PrintFilePrinter rewritten

Edward,
I am getting now the attached dialog after installing (file_missing). I tried reinstalling and uninstalling and reinstalling. Makes no difference. Nevertheless, the system seems to work.

These files are present:
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\PrintFilePrinter.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\unins000.dat
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\unins000.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\unins000.msg
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\Utility
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\Utility\DOSPrinter.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\Utility\gswin32c.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\Utility\pcl6.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\Utility\PDFtoPrinter.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\Utility\PrintFilePrinter.ico
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\Utility\RawPrint.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFilePrinter\Utility\txt2pdf.exe
Now the program produces numerical filenames based on date that do not necessarily show the differenciating digit (filenames.jpg), maybe something traditional like in filenames_8.3.jpg would be better. (If a file is dragged to the recycle bin and another file is written to Desktop, the order of files is not obvious in the current naming system).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx