Re: XyWin-specific installation instructions/package

Edward,
From what I have read, it seems you are willing to let me use parts of your work. Developing a XyWin automatic setup may need discussing some technical details of your installers for me to try put them inside some kind of wrapper. My idea is to leave them alone, and just provide some automation for an easy setup, and to create an archival package.
The problem is that I have lost the possibility to send you private
messages to your em36(at)columbia.edu address. For some reason, the
server refuses my messages. So, could you kindly try to fix this problem
at your end or send me privately instructions how to get in contact with
your privately.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)