OT: VBox incompatibility (?)

Firstly, this can be considered a "testing, Testing", seeing as I have not seen *any* message traffic at all from here for quite some time.  Hoping the List is all still there.

Then, I read something online not long ago mentioning that VirtualBox itself -- or maybe it was the Guest Addons ? -- was not compatible with Hyper-V, which should be enabled by default with Win-10, on a majority of the hardware in use ?   If so, that might tip the balance in favor of VMWare, instead ?  Can anyone enlighten me on this score ?

  Jordan