Re: OT: Discuss

I see this as a positive development. Competing OSes may have made
sense in the early days of personal computing, but think of the massive
duplication of efforts that could have been avoided had the convergence
happened years ago. In principle, it makes sense to cooperate on
building a universal computing infrastructure and let the competition
focus on making better apps.

As for vDosPlus, it's a Windows app and I assume that it would continue
to work in a Lindows world. I certainly hope so.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx