Re: Settings for 35-line, 43-line, 90-column windows?

Dear Edward

I use 43 lines and 80 columns all the time.  I have:

LINS=43
CoLS-80
in config.txt, and no line and column setting in STARTUP.INT. However I do use a line (the edited out line tells me what it is there for);

;*; Setup for ruler and no windows borders
BC ’window 1,0,0,80,40
I an not sure how I arrived at this particular formulation, probably a matter of trail and error. Anyway, this gives me 80 lines in the editing window with no window border and no ruler just a line. Oddly, if I change the setting in config.txt to:

LINS=35
it still seems to work correctly with a 32 line editing window. And to get 90 columns I just placed:

COLS=90

in config.txt, and:

BC window 1,0,0,90,40

in STARTUP.INT.

That seems to work for me.  Perhaps it will for you.

Best wishes

Paul