EditPad syntax coloring revisited

Hi all,

In 2015, Carl and I made syntax coloring schemes for XyWrite. They worked in EditPadPro7 paid version. Since then, the situation has changed as syntax coloring is now available even in the free EditPadLite8 version. EditPad is still a premier solution for editing text files with different encodings and syntax coding schemes.

My new download has detailed instructions how to set up XyWrite syntax coloring in EditPad. It even has two additional palette files for using with XyWrite. The actual syntax coloring schemes can be downloaded from within EditPad (see the instructions in this download): https://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/XyWrite_syntax_coloring&palettes_for_EditPad.zip

The best part of this is that you can try this for free with the new
EditPadLite8. The pro version costs $59.95 or 49.95 euros. Which is a
bargain all things considered.
Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)