A new EditPad syntax coloring scheme and a cheatsheet for VP10

Hello,

Ventura Publisher used to work with XyWrite importing and exporting files. With the advent of version 7, only importing is possible. Text files can only be exported into ANSI and ASCII formats (export on save option). To make these files easier to edit in EditPad, I have prepared a syntax coloring scheme for VP10 ANSI files. Like the ones for XyWrite, it can be used in EditPadPro8 or EditPadLite8. Download from:
 https://www.editpadpro.com/cgi-bin/cscslist5.pl?focus=284
or from inside EditPad for easier installation.
The last version of VP (VP10) is not very well documented, so I have also made a cheatsheet of the codes used.
 https://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/VP10cheatsheet.pdf
I am posting this information because I know there are other VP users among us.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx