Re: A reprogrammable keyboard alternative - follow-up (second part)

Hello,
I hope this topic is not too tiresome, please bear with me. Personally, I do find this quite exciting, and I would like to know if Unicomp keyboard users have taken advantage of all the spare keys. Unicomp F13-F24 are simply shifted F1-F12 keys without unique scan codes (see https://sharktastica.co.uk/guides/pc122_shifted_Fs).
The scan codes I use for F13-F24 work in XyWrite, but not in Windows
(they are absent from the keyboard driver, in my case Kbdedit custom
driver). I thought that Kbdedit could handle this. Unfortunately not
(because some scan codes are not detected and cannot be entered into
Kbdedit), and I had to resort to Autohotkey.
Autohotkey reads the scan code and produces output, and #IfWinNotActive
directive lets me use NB mappings independently of Windows Autohotkey
remappings. E.g.,
#IfWinNotActive, vDosPlus - NotaBene
SC0x59::X
This sums up my Cherry experience so far. Lots of possibilities that other alternatives do not have.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx