Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Many thanks, I will try that in a few minutes.
One other Mac thing anyone, I'm hooked up to a WD MyCloud network drive. I want to assign the path "public" to drive W: in DOSbox and the path "billt" to drive S. This is easy enough in Windows10/vDos because the Windows makes it easy to give the network folders those drive aliases. But how do I do that in Mac? I can't even remember how to find the path of my network drive, in a form such that I could enter into DOSbox's config.