Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Hi Bill,

For DOSBox-X on Windows you can also access network paths directly either by mounting them as DOS drive or accessing UNC paths of the form \\MACHINE\FOLDER directly as in vDosPlus. But for DOSBox-X on macOS you need to map network paths in the macOS system first, and then mount the mapped paths as DOS drives in DOSBox-X. Try this guide and see if it helps:

https://learn.mmc.edu/index.php/article/map-a-network-drive-on-a-mac/

Wengier