Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

typing the command "CONFIG -L" in DOSBox-X's DOS command shell.
You all may laugh me to scorn for this, but I don't seem to know how
to get to the command shell. I had assumed that this was when I
arrived at what I have always regarded as the DOS command prompt.
Z:/, c:/ whatever. However, from here, it denies that CONFIG is valid
command. Can anyone please help me out of this pickle?
I DID get DOSbox to use the startup file I wanted by going to the
Menu and using the command restart DOSbox with config file. Alas,
that is not solving my problems. Yet.