Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1

Hi Bill,

Perhaps you can type PATH command and see what is in your %PATH%? If just typing CONFIG -L does not work, maybe you can type this instead: Z:\SYSTEM\CONFIG -L

I think there is some misconfiguration in your global config file which you want to check and correct. The directory as specified by working directory default in the global config file will become the working directory for DOSBox-X.

Wengier