eudora solutions/Mac interface resize problems

Harry, there has long been some kind of UTF converter, probably of dubious value, for Eudora which, I agree, is the only email program worth using, and which I still use. However, have you looked at this open-source fork of Eudora?

https://sourceforge.net/p/hermesmail/discussion/general/thread/4d53f60f5e/?limit=25#7cfb

Presumably Hermes, so called, solves the UTF problem. And I believe that somewhere there is a recent 'kit' of patches or add-ons to address the most glaring Eudora inconveniences.

Now if only I could run Eudora on an M1 Mac, I would have everything I needed.

Except:

One observation, for those of us getting a trifle older: Windows, to my astonishment, has much better control over the size of the interface elements than OS X. Windows can resize the interface elements. OS X can't. You have to zoom. Apple makes such zooming as easy as it can but it is a constant annoyance. This is a serious issue on a small high resolution screen.