XyWrite installation and update files?

In the hope of solving some mysteries described in earlier posts, I've installed XyWrite 4.014 from floppy disks, and copied all the installation files to single folder for convenience. Two questions:
1. Is there a set of files available that will update 4.014 to 4.018?
There's a complete set of 4.018 files on an abandonware site, and I can
see that the different files include EDITOR.EXE, SAVEGET.SGT,
SETTINGS.DFL, XY4.DLG, XY4.HLP, and XY4.MNU, plus printer files and WFW
filters. But the abandonware-site files seem to mix XyWin with the DOS
version, and it isn't clear what needs to be replaced. Any enlightenment
would be welcome.
2. After all these years, is it reasonably legitimate to make my set of
4.014 installation files available somewhere? I would be better to have
a 4.018 set available, but this could be second best.
Incidentally, if you copy all the Xy4 installation floppies to a single
folder, you can install from that folder by mounting it as drive A: in
DOSBox-X (and presumably in vDosPlus), and then open the DISK.ID file
open in Notepad or some equivalent, and keep it open. When the installer
prompts you for disk 2, 3, etc., simply change the disk number in the
DISK.ID file, save the file to disk, and tell the installer to continue.
It works.