Re: XyWrite installation and update files?

Carl,

That does seem right. As you say, EDITOR.EXE was updated to 4.0.18.

And XY4.MNU seems to have been updated, as I have a copy that has the line "Delivery date: 12
December 1994’, while the 4.0.14 version has the date May 28, 1993. I also have a copy of
that same file with a 1996 date, though I don’t know where I got it, or where it originated.
In the same way, I have an XY4.DLG file with a 12 December 1994 date, and one with changes by Robert
Holmgren from 1996, though, again, I don’t know where I found that one.

So it looks as if a fully updated Xy4 setup would be 4.0.14, plus the later EDITOR.EXE and maybe
these later XY4.MNU and XY4.DLG files. I also seem to have versions of these files named XY4-CF.MNU
and XY4-CF.DLG, but I have no idea of what those might be.

Any wisdom from the group would be gratefully received.