Xy4 installation an upload files again

In the hope that someone else might want to use it, I've put together an archive of the XyWrite 4.0.14 installation floppies and the few files that seem to be useful or essential as updates. Download from here (and NB http://, not https://)

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/XyWrite4Installer.zip
Unzip to any convenient folder. To install in an emulator, first, open the file DISK.ID in a Windows or Mac text editor and keep it open.
Start the emulator (I use my DOSBox-X application). In the emulator,
mount the folder with the files as drive A:, then change the drive to A:
and run INSTALL.EXE. When the installer prompts you for another disk,
change the disk number in the DISK.ID file and save it to disk. Then
"press any key" in the installer.
When you're done, go to the Updates folder in the files extracted from
the archive, and use them to replace the existing files installed by the
installer.

Don't forget, as I did, to add C:\XY4 to the path in the emulator.

If there's anything wrong or missing, please shout.