Re: Xy4 installation an upload files again

Edward,
Nice try. The problem with this is that INSTALL.EXE is badly flawed as is, e.g. if you have a CD drive attached, installation becomes impossible. While doable, the ID change thing is not very convenient. In my case, I tried installing in W2K VirtualBox machine. The solution would be to bypass install.exe completely which means that one should know what it does and which settings it should put in place in each different installation instance/environment. Troublesome, but not impossible.
To get this right, your system can be of use. One could run this against
different environments to get the proper standard outputs. Or maybe just
write an installer from scratch from what expert users know.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx