Re: Xy4 installation and upload files again

Kari,

Thank you for the report. I have a CD drive in my Windows machine, but I had no trouble using MOUNT
A c:\users\etc. and then installing. However (if I remember correctly), I don’t use
automountall on my DOSBox-X system, and that may be what causes the problem on your system. The
simple solution might be to unmount the CD drive if it gets in the way.

I couldn’t begin to write an installer, but it should certainly be possible. One method might
be to start with a default system that could be copied to the disk, and then offer a series of menus
that would modify the default system (changing paths, etc., in startup.int and other settings files,
and adding printer files, etc., as requested). This could be done fairly easily in AutoIt, perhaps.