Re: Xy4 installation and upload files again

Carl, this new setup is really superb - and the code to make it portable is very impressive. Thank
you!

You mentioned that you hadn't tried printing with the PostScript driver. I meant to get in
touch with you earlier about this. By default, running it in my DOSBox-X app on both my Windows
machine and my Mac system, that driver produces output in Zapf Chancery, when presumably the default
is intended to be Courier. I don't know if that's a fault of my system or the effect
of a setting in the driver.

In every other way, this is a terrific to have. Thank you!