Re: Xy4 installation and upload files again

Memories of the matter are indistinct, but I recall that printing Courier (adobe Courier Std) with PS in xy3 would default to another font, when Courtier Std was separately installed.  De-installing it allowed for PS Courier -- sort of.  What happens now is, if you print to screen and print the pdf, you'll get Courier Std.  But if you print direct to the printer, using EM's routine in vdosplus, you'll get what appears to be execrable New Courier.  Why the discrepancy, no idea.