Re: Xy4U2

Carl, I was about to post a message saying that I figured out that key 28 had to be restored to its
earlier form - and found that you had already posted. Thank you. I also found that the 1906, etc.,
items are documented in the XyWrite 4 Customization Guide. Remember the days when people (including
me) said ’RTFM’? It makes me very nostalgic for the days where there was an FM to R.

The mysteries of XyWrite are immense. Someday we’ll know what IBM2TIF.EXE does.

Thank you again!