Re: Xy4U2

Carl, this gets more impressive the more i look at it. I’ve been trimming it down for my own
purposes by removing obsolete printer files. One more question: I tried modifying your STARTUP.INT
(in a text editor) to specify the directory \PRINT\ (instead of \) for printer files (SG1906), but
when I move the printer files into a \PRINT folder, XyWrite tells me it can’t find the
printer files, so I’ve put them back into the same folder with editor.exe. Is there a way to
put the printer files into a subdirectory this way?