Re: Xy4U2

Thanks again, Carl. . . . FW

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 5:42 PM Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reply to note from Fred Weiner <fw1948@xxxxxxxxx> Mon, 17 Jan 2022
16:10:25 -0700

Fred,

> how does one load font files so that they're available for
> printing?

The fonts available for printing depend on which fonts are defined in
the active printer file. The "Font Definitions" section of any printer
file should identify the available fonts.

In Xy4, the printer files available for loading are listed in the "PP:"
table, near the bottom of SETTINGS.DFL. Use the SETP command to load
the desired printer file: SETP 1 activates the first printer file in
the list, and so on.

Hope this helps.

By the way, the Portable Xy4 file list can be viewed here:

https://xywwweb.ammaze.net/dls/filelist.txt

I made some minor edits to it since my last post to the list.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx