Re: Xy4U2 copy to Mac

Thanks for that Bill!
It works, but there's a surprising wrinkle.
Since I was not familiar with SAD, I looked it up in the xywwweb help file (help SAD <helpkey>) and found it part of an extensive Robert Holmgren frame for handling long filenames, with this line illustrating the use of SAD per se:

Notice that the command is completed using <helpkey> rather than 'return' or 'enter'.  With text defined in the usual way, issuing "sad clip$ <helpkey>" brings the error message "SAD  file not found: clip$". So I'm like, back to the drawing board. But then, on impulse, I issued the same command with the enter key--not the helpkey--and it worked! I was astonished and it's way beyond my paygrade to explain why/how this happened with a U2 frame. By the way, I've tried this numerous times now and it always works with the enter key, never with the helpkey, and works flawlessly!

FW